Wednesday 21 November 2012

My C.V

This is my C.V


Profile
I am a 12 year old boy named Oscar Mcclelland. my strengths are in science, public speaking, and in particular, the periodic table. I have also invented the skate, bat it is half skate board, half  cricket bat. My other invention, the vacuum cleaner shoes, save time and vacuum as you walk. I am very good at talking about my interests.

achievements
inter zone cross country
Job as a paper boy.
Successfully invented vacuum shoes
Received the 3rd best score in class for debating


My education

Maranatha Preschool
Beach Street Kindy
Sacred Heart Petone
Muritai School

Interests
The elements {as in the periodic table}
Learning about how things work



Goals
*To have a Element in the periodic table named after me
*To invent new things, that help everyone like my vacuum cleaner shoes helps  vacuum.

Referees
name Katrina
ph 02756837485837498369
email @gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment